Digital Research Services 19/20
Through consultation with Colleges on initial proposal concepts and through consideration of service improvements, the following proposals have been developed.
These proposals are largely stand-alone, with no inter-dependence and have been constructed in this way to provide the greatest flexibility in prioritising the programme.
The programme is governed by the DRS Steering Group
- a senior researcher from each College, able to represent the broad research interests of the College; to provide the link to the College Research Committee
- A senior IT representative from each College (such as Head of College IT or College Chief Information Officer); to provide the link to the College IT Committee;
- Director, Bayes Centre;
- Director of Research, Edinburgh Futures Institute;
- Director of Research, Usher Institute;
- Director of EPCC;
- Director of Research Support Office;
- Director of IT Infrastructure as DRS lead;
- the Chief Information Officer.