Digital Research Services 20/21
Due to COVID the portfolio for 20-21 looks to complete the work of last year with only essential projects for the year to initiate.
These proposals are largely stand-alone, with no inter-dependence and have been constructed in this way to provide the greatest flexibility in prioritising the programme.
The programme is governed by the DRS Steering Group
- a senior researcher from each College, able to represent the broad research interests of the College; to provide the link to the College Research Committee
- A senior IT representative from each College (such as Head of College IT or College Chief Information Officer); to provide the link to the College IT Committee;
- Director, Bayes Centre;
- Director of Research, Edinburgh Futures Institute;
- Director of Research, Usher Institute;
- Director of EPCC;
- Director of Research Support Office;
- Director of IT Infrastructure as DRS lead;
- the Chief Information Officer.
|RSS201||Large Scale Data Transport Pilot||GREEN||May 2021||Richard Bailey||ITI - Research Services (RSS)|
|RSS048||Storage Manager Operational Transition||GREEN||May 2021||Michael Wallis||ITI - Research Services (RSS)|
|RSS212||DataVault Development Phase IV||GREEN||May 2021||Richard Bailey||ITI - Research Services (RSS)|
|RSS213||Future Storage Models||GREEN||May 2021||Maurice Franceschi||ITI - Research Services (RSS)|
|RSS302||Research Infrastructure Refresh 20-21||GREEN||May 2021||Richard Bailey||ITI - Research Services (RSS)|
|RSS301||Eddie / Eleanor Network Upgrade||GREEN||May 2021||Richard Bailey||ITI - Research Services (RSS)|