Report for May 2018
Report by Muriel Mewissen for Sheila Fraser (MVM Portfolio Manager) and Catherine Elliot (MVM Portfolio Owner)
and Jim Nisbet (MVMBUS Programme Owner), and Charles ffrench-Constant and Paul McGuire (MVMRes Programme Owners)
Portfolio Commentary, RAG and Resources Update
During May, the most active projects remain:
- MVM509: Implementation of Vet Practice Management System
- MVM525: Procurement of a Vendor Neutral Archiving (VNA) System for the Vet School
- MVM522: MVM Business Process Review for SharePoint Delivery
Two projects were successfully delivered and closed in Research:
- MVM301: College Software as a Servive (SaaS) Pathfinders, the Completion report is now available.
- MVM312: Walled Garden Pathfinder, the Completion Report is now available.
Another project was successfully delivered and closed in Learning and Teaching:
- MVM115: Technology to support TransNational Education (TNE), the Completion Report is now available.
There is a total of 16 ongoing projects in this portfolio with seven managed by Project Services staff. We note that four projects remain suspended with view to restart at a later date:
- MVM308: Research computing induction
- MVM314: SEBI - Data Collection and Modelling
- MVM523: Pilot project for WHO's OFF online Staff Leave Management
- MVM121: Reporting of Assessment Outcomes for External Bodies
The monthly reports for the programmes are available below:
IS Apps Resources to end May 2018
NB: The chart below only shows IS Apps resources.
CMVM had a budget of 150 ring fenced days for 17/18:
- 110 days have been allocated to MVM522
- 32 days are for additional programme management support to the three programmes
- 8 days allocated to support the portfolio management and transition between MVM Portfolio Managers during the period January to April 2018
Forward Look - May 2018