Report for December 2018
Report by Muriel Mewissen for Sheila Fraser (MVM Portfolio Manager) and Catherine Elliot (MVM Portfolio Owner)
and Jim Nisbet (MVMBUS Programme Owner), Philippa Burrell (MVMLAT Programme Owner), and Charles ffrench-Constant and Paul McGuire (MVMRes Programme Owners)
Portfolio Commentary, RAG and Resources Update
During December, two projects completed successfully and were formally closed:
- MVM315: REACH. The Completion Report is now available to view.
- MVM508: CMVM Staff and Visitor print consolidation. The Closure Report is now available to view.
One new project was added in MVM Learning and Teaching (MVMLAT) programme:
- MVM131: Migration of 12 applications developed in Biomedical Sciences to central support - Analysis & Strategy
This means the number of ongoing projects across the portfolio is 16, ten projects are managed by Project Services PMs.
Three projects remain suspended:
- MVM305: Flexible Server hosting
- MVM314: SEBI - Data Collection and Modelling
- MVM523: Pilot project for WHO's OFF online Staff Leave Management
The only project reporting a RED RAG status is MVM522 MVM Business Process Review for SharePoint Delivery because of ongoing resourcing issue for SharePoint support and development in the Service Management team.
The monthly reports for the programmes are available below:
IS Apps Resources to end December 2018
NB: The chart below only shows IS Apps resources.
CMVM had a budget of 150 ring fenced days for 18/19:
- 10 days have been allocated to HSS025 First Impressions - Digital Signage, see MVM PRICCL 28.
- 33 days are for additional programme management support to the three programmes
- 65 days have been allocated to MVM121 Assessment and Feedback Reporting, see MVM PRICCL 30.
Forward Look - December 2018