Report for February 2019
Report by Muriel Mewissen for Sheila Fraser (MVM Portfolio Manager) and Catherine Elliot (MVM Portfolio Owner)
and Jim Nisbet (MVMBUS Programme Owner), Philippa Burrell (MVMLAT Programme Owner), and Charles ffrench-Constant and Paul McGuire (MVMRes Programme Owners)
Portfolio Commentary, RAG and Resources Update
During February, a new project started in MVM Learning and Teaching (MVMLAT)
This means the number of ongoing projects across the portfolio is 17, ten projects are managed by Project Services PMs.
Good progress and delivery in two projects:
- MVM121 Reporting of assessment outcomes to external bodies has delivered a Recommendation Paper and will close next month.
- MVM129 Support for OSCEs in Practique for MBChB went LIVE for Year 6 OSCE exams, a news item has been published.
The only project reporting a RED RAG status is MVM522 MVM Business Process Review for SharePoint Delivery because of delayed input on SharePoint support and development from the Service Management team.
The monthly reports for the programmes are available below:
IS Apps Resources to end February 2019
NB: The chart below only shows IS Apps resources.
CMVM had a budget of 150 ring fenced days for 18/19:
- 10 days have been allocated to HSS025 First Impressions - Digital Signage, see MVM PRICCL 28.
- 33 days are for additional programme management support to the three programmes
- 65 days have been allocated to MVM121 Assessment and Feedback Reporting, see MVM PRICCL 30.
Forward Look - February 2019