Report for January 2019
Report by Muriel Mewissen for Sheila Fraser (MVM Portfolio Manager) and Catherine Elliot (MVM Portfolio Owner)
and Jim Nisbet (MVMBUS Programme Owner), Philippa Burrell (MVMLAT Programme Owner), and Charles ffrench-Constant and Paul McGuire (MVMRes Programme Owners)
Portfolio Commentary, RAG and Resources Update
During January, the most active projects were:
- MVM509: Implementation of Vet Practice Management System
- MVM129 Support for OSCEs in Practique for MBChB
- MVM311: CMVM Data Storage Strategy
We note that the burnt rate is actually 50% at the half way point of the year.
One project was re-opened:
This leaves only two projects currently suspended out of the 16 ongoing projects in the portfolio.
No project reports a RED RAG status following an agreed way forward with Service Management regarding SharePoint work in MVM522 MVM Business Process Review for SharePoint Delivery with this project reporting AMBER this month.
The monthly reports for the programmes are available below:
IS Apps Resources to end January 2019
NB: The chart below only shows IS Apps resources.
CMVM had a budget of 150 ring fenced days for 18/19:
- 10 days have been allocated to HSS025 First Impressions - Digital Signage, see MVM PRICCL 28.
- 33 days are for additional programme management support to the three programmes
- 65 days have been allocated to MVM121 Assessment and Feedback Reporting, see MVM PRICCL 30.
Forward Look - January 2019