Report for July 2019
Report by Muriel Mewissen for Sheila Fraser (MVM Portfolio Manager) and Catherine Elliot (MVM Portfolio Owner)
and Jim Nisbet (MVMBUS Programme Owner), Philippa Burrell (MVMLAT Programme Owner), and Charles ffrench-Constant and Paul McGuire (MVMRes Programme Owners)
Portfolio Commentary, RAG and Resources Update
During July, two projects were successfully completed in MVM Business Administration (MVMBUS):
- MVM522 MVM Business Process Review for SharePoint Delivery. The Closure Report is now available.
- MVM526 Zhejiang Institute Repository. The Closure Report is now available.
This brings the total number of projects delivered this session to 13.
A new project was added to MVM Research (MVMRES) programme to support the work of the Patrick Wild Centre and provide them with an online registry of people with fragile x syndrome, and their families.
Only one project is reporting a RED RAG status:
- MVM130 Upgrading of teaching spaces 2018/19 where refurbishment works in WGH managed by the Estates department are scheduled to complete on the Friday before start of term leaving no room for contingency. Mitigation is in place to allow other preparation work (i.e. AV installation) to take place in parallel to the building work. Plan for alternative teaching locations is also being explored as a contingency plan.
The monthly reports for the programmes are available below:
IS Apps Resources to end July 2019
NB: The chart below only shows IS Apps resources.
CMVM had a budget of 150 ring fenced days for 18/19 which has been allocated as such:
- 11 days have been allocated to HSS025 First Impressions - Digital Signage, see MVM PRICCL 28.
- 33 days are for additional programme management support to the three programmes
- 23 days used by MVM121 Assessment and Feedback Reporting, 65 days have been allocated, see MVM PRICCL 30 but 41 were unused and transferred to MVM132 MBChB ranking reports in BI Suite, see MVM PRICCL 35.
- 11 days to MVM132 MBChB ranking reports in BI Suite, see MVM PRICCL 35 and MVM PRICCL 37.
- 30 days to MVM133 CMVM Curriculum Mapping Tool - Requirements, see MVM PRICCL 35 and MVM PRICCL 37.
- 20 days to MVM129 Support for OSCEs in Practique for MBChB, see MVM PRICCL 37.
- 16 days to MVM522 MVM Business Process Review for SharePoint Delivery, see MVM PRICCL 37.
- 6 days to MVM131 Migration of 12 applications developed in Biomedical Sciences to central support - Analysis & Strategy, see MVM PRICCL 37.
Forward Look - July 2019