Report for June 2019
Report by Muriel Mewissen for Sheila Fraser (MVM Portfolio Manager) and Catherine Elliot (MVM Portfolio Owner)
and Jim Nisbet (MVMBUS Programme Owner), Philippa Burrell (MVMLAT Programme Owner), and Charles ffrench-Constant and Paul McGuire (MVMRes Programme Owners)
Portfolio Commentary, RAG and Resources Update
During June, three projects were successfully completed in MVM Learning and Teaching (MVMLAT):
- MVM126 Upgrading of student computer labs, teaching and meeting room PCs 2018/19. The Closure report is now available.
- MVM129 Support for OSCEs in Practique for MBChB. The Closure Report is now available.
- MVM131: Migration of 12 applications developed in Biomedical Sciences to central support - Analysis & Strategy. The Closure Report is available to view.
These are the fourth, fifth and sixth projects delivered with MVMLAT this year. Another three project were completed in MVMBus, and two in MVMRes in 2018/19. Another couple of projects are expected to complete next month.
Only one project is reporting a RED RAG status:
- MVM130 Upgrading of teaching spaces 2018/19 where refurbishment works in WGH managed by the Estates department are scheduled to complete on the Friday before start of term leaving no room for contingency. Mitigation is in place to allow other preparation work (i.e. AV installation) to take place in parallel to the building work. Plan for alternative teaching locations is also being explored as a contingency plan.
The monthly reports for the programmes are available below:
IS Apps Resources to end June 2019
NB: The chart below only shows IS Apps resources.
CMVM had a budget of 150 ring fenced days for 18/19:
- 11 days have been allocated to HSS025 First Impressions - Digital Signage, see MVM PRICCL 28.
- 33 days are for additional programme management support to the three programmes
- 23 days used by MVM121 Assessment and Feedback Reporting, 65 days have been allocated, see MVM PRICCL 30 but 41 were unused and transferred to MVM132 MBChB ranking reports in BI Suite, see MVM PRICCL 35.
- 41 days to MVM132 MBChB ranking reports in BI Suite, see MVM PRICCL 35.
- 42 days to MVM133 CMVM Curriculum Mapping Tool - Requirements, see MVM PRICCL 35.
There is no day left to allocate in this session.
Forward Look - June 2019