Report for March 2019
Report by Muriel Mewissen for Sheila Fraser (MVM Portfolio Manager) and Catherine Elliot (MVM Portfolio Owner)
and Jim Nisbet (MVMBUS Programme Owner), Philippa Burrell (MVMLAT Programme Owner), and Charles ffrench-Constant and Paul McGuire (MVMRes Programme Owners)
Portfolio Commentary, RAG and Resources Update
During March, three projects completed successfully:
- MVM121: Reporting of Assessment Outcomes for External Bodies. The Closure Report is available to view. An follow on project to implement the recommendation is being initiated and will start next month: MVM132 MBChB ranking reports in BI Suite
- MVM523: Pilot project for WHO's OFF online Staff Leave Management. The Closure Report is available. The pilot was successful and the Edinburgh Dental Institute (EDI) intend to continue using WhosOff until the Service Excellence program delivers their conclusive project to CMVM.
- MVM525: Procurement of a Vendor Neutral Archiving (VNA) System for the Vet School. The Closure Report is available. As a result of the project board accepting the project closure on 11th March, there is an action for the Vet School to review potential budgets and requirements to enable them to determine how they will proceed in the future.
This takes the number of ongoing projects across the portfolio down to 14, eight projects are managed by Project Services PMs.
All projects are reporting a GREEN or AMBER RAG status, there is no RED project.
The monthly reports for the programmes are available below:
IS Apps Resources to end March 2019
NB: The chart below only shows IS Apps resources.
CMVM had a budget of 150 ring fenced days for 18/19:
- 10 days have been allocated to HSS025 First Impressions - Digital Signage, see MVM PRICCL 28.
- 33 days are for additional programme management support to the three programmes
- 65 days have been allocated to MVM121 Assessment and Feedback Reporting, see MVM PRICCL 30.
Forward Look - March 2019