Report for May 2019
Report by Muriel Mewissen for Sheila Fraser (MVM Portfolio Manager) and Catherine Elliot (MVM Portfolio Owner)
and Jim Nisbet (MVMBUS Programme Owner), Philippa Burrell (MVMLAT Programme Owner), and Charles ffrench-Constant and Paul McGuire (MVMRes Programme Owners)
Portfolio Commentary, RAG and Resources Update
During May, the most active projects were:
- MVM132: MBChB ranking reports in BI Suite
- MVM509: Implementation of Vet Practice Management System
- MVM522: MVM Business Process Review for SharePoint Delivery
Only one project is reporting a RED RAG status:
- MVM130 Upgrading of teaching spaces 2018/19 where refurbishment works in WGH managed by the Estates department are scheduled to complete on the Friday before start of term leaving no room for contingency. Mitigation is in place to allow other preparation work (i.e. AV installation) to take place in parallel to the building work. Plan for alternative teaching locations is also being explored as a contingency plan.
Several projects are on track for closure over the next couple months as the 19/20 session will finish at the end of July.
The monthly reports for the programmes are available below:
IS Apps Resources to end May 2019
NB: The chart below only shows IS Apps resources.
CMVM had a budget of 150 ring fenced days for 18/19:
- 10 days have been allocated to HSS025 First Impressions - Digital Signage, see MVM PRICCL 28.
- 33 days are for additional programme management support to the three programmes
- 23 days used by MVM121 Assessment and Feedback Reporting, 65 days have been allocated, see MVM PRICCL 30 but 42 were unused and transferred to MVM132 MBChB ranking reports in BI Suite, see MVM PRICCL 35.
- 42 days to MVM132 MBChB ranking reports in BI Suite, see MVM PRICCL 35.
- 42 days to MVM133 CMVM Curriculum Mapping Tool - Requirements, see MVM PRICCL 35.
There is no day left to allocate in this session.
Forward Look - May 2019