Report for November 2018
Report by Muriel Mewissen for Sheila Fraser (MVM Portfolio Manager) and Catherine Elliot (MVM Portfolio Owner)
and Jim Nisbet (MVMBUS Programme Owner), Philippa Burrell (MVMLAT Programme Owner), and Charles ffrench-Constant and Paul McGuire (MVMRes Programme Owners)
Portfolio Commentary, RAG and Resources Update
During November, the most active projects were:
- MVM509: Implementation of Vet Practice Management System
- MVM121: Reporting of Assessment Outcomes for External Bodies
- MVM129 Support for OSCEs in Practique for MBChB
One new project was added in MVM Research (MVMRES)
This means the number of ongoing projects across the portfolio is 17, ten projects are managed by Project Services PMs. Another 13 projects are considered for starting later in this session.
Three projects remain suspended:
- MVM305: Flexible Server hosting
- MVM314: SEBI - Data Collection and Modelling
- MVM523: Pilot project for WHO's OFF online Staff Leave Management
The monthly reports for the programmes are available below:
IS Apps Resources to end November 2018
NB: The chart below only shows IS Apps resources.
CMVM had a budget of 150 ring fenced days for 18/19:
- 10 days have been allocated to HSS025 First Impressions - Digital Signage, see MVM PRICCL 28.
- 33 days are for additional programme management support to the three programmes
- 65 days have been allocated to MVM121 Assessment and Feedback Reporting, see MVM PRICCL 30.
Forward Look - November 2018