Report for September 2018
Report by Muriel Mewissen for Sheila Fraser (MVM Portfolio Manager) and Catherine Elliot (MVM Portfolio Owner)
and Jim Nisbet (MVMBUS Programme Owner), Philippa Burrell (MVMLAT Programme Owner), and Charles ffrench-Constant and Paul McGuire (MVMRes Programme Owners)
Portfolio Commentary, RAG and Resources Update
During September, good progress was made in all three programmes with three projects successfully delivered:
- MVM105: Strategy for the upgrade of our teaching spaces (annual). The Completion Report is available to view.
- MVM127: Upgrading of teaching spaces 2017/18. The Closure Report is available to view.
- MVM306: Network IT improvements was successfully delivered and the Completion Report is available to view.
One new project has been added to the portfolio:
Activities have started again in two projects previously suspended:
Proposed activities have been reviewed and three projects were withdrawn because they were no longer relevant. This means the number of ongoing projects across the portfolio is 14, nine projects are managed by Project Services PMs. Another 15 projects not yet started, with already prioritised and scheduled to start later in this session.
The monthly reports for the programmes are available below:
IS Apps Resources to end September 2018
NB: The chart below only shows IS Apps resources.
CMVM had a budget of 150 ring fenced days for 18/19:
- 10 days have been allocated to HSS025 First Impressions - Digital Signage, see MVM PRICCL 28.
- 33 days are for additional programme management support to the three programmes
Forward Look - September 2018