Report for December 2019
Report by Muriel Mewissen for Sheila Fraser (MVM Portfolio Manager) and Catherine Elliot (MVM Portfolio Owner)
and Jim Nisbet (MVMBUS Programme Owner), Philippa Burrell (MVMLAT Programme Owner), and Charles ffrench-Constant and Paul McGuire (MVMRes Programme Owners)
Portfolio Commentary, RAG and Resources Update
During December, we note that Practique was successfully used to support the first online admission exams for MBChB in early December. A two news items were published on MVM136 Practique Roll-Out:
- MBChB Assess prospective Students for August 2020 in ISG All Staff Newsletter
- College plans wider use of exam software in assessments on the IS Applications Directorate News website.
The most active project remains MVM316: Fragile X Registry website where final developments were successfully delivered this month. These will go LIVE and the website can will be launched following successful penetration tests scheduled for early January. The project is expected to close in January.
The monthly reports for the programmes are available below:
Please note that the project RAG status is following the revised guidelines: A one-page summary of the IS RAG status indicators is available on this page.
IS Apps Resources to end December 2019
NB: The chart below only shows IS Apps resources.
CMVM had a budget of 150 ring fenced days for 19/20 which has been allocated as such:
- 10 days transferred to the cross Colleges project on Grouper included in the SCE programme
- 44 days for additional programme management, see PRICCL 38 and PRICCL 44.
- 30 days allocated to MVM132 MBChB ranking reports in BI Suite. The budget for this was 42 days, and 12 days were used in 2018/19, see PRICCL 38.
- 1 day allocated to MVM133 CMVM Curriculum Mapping Tool - Requirements. The budget for this was 42 days, 34 days were used in 2018/19, and 1 more day was completed in 2019/20 to cover the closure work. for additional programme management support to the three programmes
- 35 days allocated to MVM136 Practique Roll-Out, see PRICCL 38 and PRICCL 42.
- 20 days allocated to MVM308: Research computing induction, see PRICCL 40 and
- 10 days allocated to the cross Colleges project on programme HSS030 Student Voice Platforms Pilot, see PRICCL 44.
Forward Look - December 2019