Report for July 2020
Report by Muriel Mewissen for Sheila Fraser (MVM Portfolio Manager) and Catherine Elliot (MVM Portfolio Owner)
and Jim Nisbet (MVMBUS Programme Owner), Philippa Burrell (MVMLAT Programme Owner) and Charles ffrench-Constant (MVMRes Programme Owner)
Portfolio Commentary, RAG and Resources Update
During July, two projects were completed and closed:
- MVM132 MBChB ranking reports in BI Suite in MVM Learning and Teaching (MVMLAT) programme. The Closure Report is available to view.
- MVM314 SEBI - Data Collection and Modelling in MVM Research (MVMRES) programme. The Closure Report is available to view.
This brings the total of projects completed in this 2019/20 session to 10. Six were managed by Project Services PMs, three were managed by MVM staff and one by DLAM staff:
- One in MVM Business Administration (MVMBUS)
- Four in MVM Research (MVMRES)
We end this session with 11 ongoing projects, four of which are currently suspended.
Planning and draft proposal for new projects are in preparation for next session 2020/21. All work will have to align with the Adaptation and Renewal themes in order to be prioritised. The budgets and plans for session 2020/21 are yet to be confirmed.
The monthly reports for the programmes are available below:
Please note that the project RAG status is following the revised guidelines: A one-page summary of the IS RAG status indicators is available on this page.
IS Apps Resources to end July 2020
NB: The chart below only shows IS Apps resources.
CMVM had a budget of 150 ring fenced days for 19/20 which has been allocated as such:
- 10 days transferred to the cross Colleges project on Grouper included in the SCE programme
- 44 days for additional programme management, see PRICCL 38 and PRICCL 44.
- 25 days allocated to MVM132 MBChB ranking reports in BI Suite. The budget for this was 42 days in 2018/19, and 12 days were used in 2018/19, see PRICCL 38 and PRICCL 49.
- 1 day allocated to MVM133 CMVM Curriculum Mapping Tool - Requirements. The budget for this was 42 days, 34 days were used in 2018/19, and 1 more day was completed in 2019/20 to cover the closure work. for additional programme management support to the three programmes
- 25 days allocated to MVM136 Practique Roll-Out, see PRICCL 38, PRICCL 42 and PRICCL 49.
- 15 days allocated to MVM308: Research computing induction, see PRICCL 40 and PRICCL 49.
- 10 days allocated to the cross Colleges project on programme HSS030 Student Voice Platforms Pilot, see PRICCL 44.
- 20 days allocated to MVM140 CMVM eAssessment, see PRICCL 49.
Forward Look - July 2020