Report for June 2021
Report by Muriel Mewissen for Sheila Fraser (MVM Portfolio Manager) and Catherine Elliot (MVM Portfolio Owner)
and Jim Nisbet (MVMBUS Programme Owner), Philippa Burrell (MVMLAT Programme Owner) and Jennifer Cusiter (MVMRes Programme Owner)
Portfolio Commentary, RAG and Resources Update
During June, one project completed in the MVM Learning and Teaching (MVMLAT) programme:
A new project started in the MVM Business Administration (MVMBUS) programme:
- MVM530 Cataloguing CMVM IS Services to look at what services are available from central ISG and those provided by local MVM IT teams.
The number of ongoing projects remains at 12, with two projects suspended.
We note the publication the following news item, Successful pilot extensions of assessment software | The University of Edinburgh on the ISG News website following the completion of MVM136 Practique Roll-Out last month.
The monthly reports for the programmes are available below:
Please note that the project RAG status is following the revised guidelines: A one-page summary of the IS RAG status indicators is available on this page.
Key Risks & Issues
|Issue 48 and Risk 2 Covid Outbreak||Ongoing risks around resourcing continue to impact our programmes of work.|
|Issue 54 and Risk 3 Reduced capacity of MVM IT Team to support new projects||MVM IT Team have lost several FTE of capacity due to various reasons. This is preventing staff to engage with project work. Help from the USD Consultancy team has been secured at 2d/w starting from June.|
IS Apps Resources to end June 2021
NB: The chart below only shows IS Apps resources.
CMVM had a budget of 150 ring fenced days for 20/21 which has been allocated as such:
- 45 days for extra programme management, see PRICCL 51 and PRICCL 60
- 13 days to cover the remaining work on MVM136 Practique Roll-Out, see PRICCL 51, PRICCL 53 and PRICCL 60
- 1 day to cover the remaining work on MVM311 CMVM Data Storage Strategy, see PRICCL 51
- 66 days for MVM141 Replacement for PathCAL/EROS and Labyrinth, see PRICCL 52, PRICCL 55 and PRICCL 58.
- 25 days for MVM317 Lothian Health Board Framework Agreement Implementation, see PRICCL 55.
Forward Look - June 2021