Report for September 2020
Report by Muriel Mewissen for Sheila Fraser (MVM Portfolio Manager) and Catherine Elliot (MVM Portfolio Owner)
and Jim Nisbet (MVMBUS Programme Owner), Philippa Burrell (MVMLAT Programme Owner) and Charles ffrench-Constant (MVMRes Programme Owner)
Portfolio Commentary, RAG and Resources Update
During September, all activities took place in the MVM Learning and Teaching (MVMLAT) programme where three projects were successfully completed:
- MVM112 Technology to support simulation teaching. The Closure Report is available to view.
- MVM135 Upgrading of Teaching Spaces 2019/20. The Closure Report is available to view.
- MVM138 Vets EMS Placement Management. The Closure Report is available to view.
A two new projects also started:
This takes the number of ongoing projects to nine, with three projects remaining suspended this month.
The monthly reports for the programmes are available below:
Please note that the project RAG status is following the revised guidelines: A one-page summary of the IS RAG status indicators is available on this page.
Ongoing risks around resourcing and prioritisation across all ISG projects of work to support adaption and recovery from Covid-19 are likely to continue to impact our programme of work for the months to come.
IS Apps Resources to end September 2020
NB: The chart below only shows IS Apps resources.
CMVM had a budget of 150 ring fenced days for 20/21 which has been allocated as such, see PRICCL 51:
- 40 days for extra programme management, see PRICCL 51
- 13 days to cover the remaining work on MVM136 Practique Roll-Out, see PRICCL 51
- 1 day to cover the remaining work on MVM311 CMVM Data Storage Strategy, see PRICCL 51
- 30 days for MVM141 Replacement for PathCAL/EROS and Labyrinth, see PRICCL 52
66 days remain to be allocated
Forward Look - September 2020