Report for October 2018
- Report Date
- October 2018
Report compiled by Chris Lawford (Programme Manager) for Alex carter (Programme Owner)
Section One: Programme Commentary, RAG and Resources Update
Key Achievements in Last Period
- EDW Embed & Optimise project in execution phase. Encryption at Rest solution successfully testing with wiki DB.
- Talend Implementation project in planning phase, Infrastructure architecture options paper issued and under review.
- Additional budget for Talend Implementation project confirmed.
- Talend Implementation PM has been absent due to extended compassionate leave. Role currently being filled by programme manager.
- Likely slippage on delivery dates for Embed & Optimise.
- Budget coverage for the time of staff who undertake Talend training.
Key Next Steps
- Gain complete approval for Talend Implementation architectural options paper.
- Complete Talend Implementation planning phase.
Overall the programme is reporting GREEN.
Status and Forward Look
Section Two: Projects Not Started
|Project Info||Project Manager's Commentary|
Section Three: Projects in Progress
Project Manager's Commentary
DTI005 - ETL Tool Implementation
02-APR-18 Project Start
12-Oct-18 End of Planning
21-Dec-18 Project Delivery
18-Jan-18 Project Closure
Report by Chris Lawford (on behalf of Jay Heer) for Oct 2018
Achievements in Last Period
Key Next Steps
Overall, the project is reporting AMBER until the planning phase is complete and the project mgmt role is secured.
DTI021 - EDW Embed & Optimise
Milestones - To be reviewed and confirmed via WIS.
RAG: AMBER: ISSUE: Showing as an Amber project due to the milestones having to be re-planned. Scheduled to be submitted via WIS on 09/11/2018.
Report by Lee-Ann Simpson for October 2018
Section Four: Closed or Withdrawn Projects
DTI004 ETL Procurement has now been closed.
DTI006 EDW Implementation has now been closed.
DTI019 BI/MI Analysis toolkit has now been closed.
COM029 Proof of concept project has now been closed.
DTI022 Business Engagement has now been closed.