Report for November 2018
- Report Date
- November 2018
Report compiled by Chris Lawford (Programme Manager) for Alex carter (Programme Owner)
Section One: Programme Commentary, RAG and Resources Update
Key Achievements in Last Period
- EDW Embed & Optimise project in progress.
- Talend Implementation project has reached end of planning, hybrid architecture model approved and design in progress.
- Likely slippage on delivery dates for Embed & Optimise.
- Current timescales for Talend Implementation look tight.
- Additional budget will be required to cover Talend third party implementation & training costs.
Key Next Steps
- Secure funding to complete the programme.
- Review and update milestones for programme.
- Prepare for programme closure.
Overall the programme is reporting AMBER.
Status and Forward Look
Section Two: Projects Not Started
|Project Info||Project Manager's Commentary|
Section Three: Projects in Progress
Project Manager's Commentary
DTI005 - ETL Tool Implementation
16-Nov-2018 Design Sign-off 20-Dec-2018 Infrastructure Build Complete 21-Jan-2019 Acceptance Sign-off (ASOR) 25-Jan-2019 Project Delivery 28-Jan-2019 Project Closure
Report by Chris Lawford for Nov 2018
Achievements in Last Period
Key Next Steps
Overall, the project is reporting AMBER until the increased budget and milestones have been updated, and resource contention resolved.
DTI021 - EDW Embed & Optimise
Milestones - To be reviewed and confirmed via WIS.
RAG: AMBER: ISSUE: Showing as an Amber project due to the milestones and budget having to be re-planned. Scheduled to be submitted via WIS on 07/12/2018.
Report by Lee-Ann Simpson for Nov 2018
Section Four: Closed or Withdrawn Projects
DTI004 ETL Procurement has now been closed.
DTI006 EDW Implementation has now been closed.
DTI019 BI/MI Analysis toolkit has now been closed.
COM029 Proof of concept project has now been closed.
DTI022 Business Engagement has now been closed.