Report for December 2018
- Report Date
- December 2018
Report compiled by Chris Lawford (Programme Manager) for Alex carter (Programme Owner)
Section One: Programme Commentary, RAG and Resources Update
Key Achievements in Last Period
- EDW Embed & Optimise project in progress.
- Talend Implementation project in progress.
- Programme re-planning exercise completed, milestones updated across the programme and additional funding secured to reach completion. The Enterprise ready milestone has been re-set as 08-Mar-2019.
- Potential for resource contention on key Dev Tech resource: situation to be monitored.
- Programme Manager is leaving UofE on 31/01. Replacement needed for Feb/Mar.
- Embed & Optimise Project Manager being re-assigned from 28/01. Replacement required.
- Talend Implementation Project Manager leaves UofE on 31/01. Replacement required.
Key Next Steps
- Monitor progress on inflight projects.
- Ensure adequate and appropriate cover for programme / project manager changes.
- Prepare for programme closure.
Overall the programme is reporting GREEN.
Status and Forward Look
(see programme financials)
Section Two: Projects Not Started
|Project Manager's Commentary
Section Three: Projects in Progress
Project Manager's Commentary
DTI005 - ETL Tool Implementation
11-Jan-2019 Design Sign-off 08-Feb-2019 Infrastructure Build Complete 01-Mar-2019 Acceptance Sign-off (ASOR) 08-Mar-2019 Project Delivery 22-Mar-2019 Project Closure
Report by Chris Lawford for Dec 2018
Achievements in Last Period
Key Next Steps
Overall, the project is reporting GREEN.
DTI021 - EDW Embed & Optimise
RAG: GREEN: Showing as a green project due to the milestones and budget being re-planned and approved via WIS in December.
Report by Lee-Ann Simpson for Dec 2018
Section Four: Closed or Withdrawn Projects
DTI004 ETL Procurement has now been closed.
DTI006 EDW Implementation has now been closed.
DTI019 BI/MI Analysis toolkit has now been closed.
COM029 Proof of concept project has now been closed.
DTI022 Business Engagement has now been closed.