Report for January 2018
- Report Date
- January 2019
Report compiled by Chris Lawford (Programme Manager) for Alex carter (Programme Owner)
Section One: Programme Commentary, RAG and Resources Update
Key Achievements in Last Period
- EDW Embed & Optimise project in progress. Handed over to replacement project manager.
- Talend Implementation project in progress. Handed over to replacement project manager.
- EDW programme mgmt secured through to expected end of programme.
- Talend Dev and Test environment build completed.
- Talend Training started.
- Potential for resource contention on key Dev Tech resource: situation being monitored.
- Establishment of an interim support model across core EDW and the early adopter solutions.
Key Next Steps
- Monitor progress on inflight projects, assist and support newly appointed project managers.
- Prepare for programme closure.
Overall the programme is reporting GREEN.
Status and Forward Look
(see programme financials)
Section Two: Projects Not Started
|Project Info||Project Manager's Commentary|
Section Three: Projects in Progress
Project Manager's Commentary
DTI005 - ETL Tool Implementation
11-Jan-2019 Design Sign-off
08-Feb-2019 Infrastructure Build Complete
01-Mar-2019 Acceptance Sign-off (ASOR)
08-Mar-2019 Project Delivery
22-Mar-2019 Project Closure
Report by Chris Lawford for Jan 2019 (on behalf of Andy Stewart)
Achievements in Last Period
Key Next Steps
Overall, the project is reporting GREEN.
DTI021 - EDW Embed & Optimise
Report by Richard Bailey for Jan 2019
The project is reporting AMBER. Project is on budget / time frame for now; however, due to the lack of contingency - it will remain at amber
Section Four: Closed or Withdrawn Projects
DTI004 ETL Procurement has now been closed.
DTI006 EDW Implementation has now been closed.
DTI019 BI/MI Analysis toolkit has now been closed.
COM029 Proof of concept project has now been closed.
DTI022 Business Engagement has now been closed.