Report for March 2019
- Report Date
- March 2019
Report compiled by Chris Lawford (Programme Manager) for Alex carter (Programme Owner)
Section One: Programme Commentary, RAG and Resources Update
Key Achievements in Last Period
- EDW Embed & Optimise project in progress, handed over to replacement project manager.
- Talend Implementation project in progress, handed over to replacement project manager
- Talend environments built.
- Talend Training started.
- Some delays in Embed & Optimise project, re-planning exercise in progress.
- Additional budget required to complete Talend Implementation.
Key Next Steps
- Monitor progress on inflight projects, prepare for project closures and support project managers.
- Prepare for programme closure.
- Secure budget needed to complete the programme (this has now been done, hence the green RAG status).
Overall the programme is reporting GREEN.
Status and Forward Look
(see programme financials)
Section Two: Projects Not Started
|Project Info||Project Manager's Commentary|
Section Three: Projects in Progress
Project Manager's Commentary
DTI005 - ETL Tool Implementation
29-Mar-2019 Acceptance Sign-off (ASOR)
05-Apr-2019 Project Delivery
12-Apr-2019 Project Closure
Report by Andy Stewart for March 2019
Achievements in Last Period
Key Next Steps
Overall, the project timeline will require to be extended to deliver a Development Standards guide and confirm Talend support arrangements going forward. This has still to be re-planned and estimated
DTI021 - EDW Embed & Optimise
Report by Anne Mathison for February 2019
The project is reporting AMBER. Revised Budget and milestones have been revised; however, due to the lack of contingency - it will remain at amber
Section Four: Closed or Withdrawn Projects
DTI004 ETL Procurement has now been closed.
DTI006 EDW Implementation has now been closed.
DTI019 BI/MI Analysis toolkit has now been closed.
COM029 Proof of concept project has now been closed.
DTI022 Business Engagement has now been closed.