- Report Date
- July 2016
Susan McKeown (IS Apps Programme Manager) for Zoe Lewandowski (Programme Owner)
Section One: Programme Commentary, RAG and Resources Update
HRS089 - GREEN - Project's budget updated and resources booked for rescheduled dates, with delivery due on 28 September
HRS090 - GREEN- Progressing to plan
HRS091 - RED - Project brief was signed off with revised estimate. RED status reflects that project's budget was reduced by more than 20%.
Resources to 31/7/16
Forward Look for July 2016
Section Two: Projects Not Started
All projects are either in progress or delivered
|Programme Manager's Commentary
Section Three: Projects in Progress
|Project Managers Commentary
Report by Susan McKeown for July 2016
Achievements in Last Period
- All issues, with the exception of JIRA 76, have been resolved and re-tested
- Fix for remaining issue, JIRA 76, has been applied to the DEV environment and final checks by Supplier are in progress ahead of HR systems completing their final testing on DEV and TEST.
- Accessibility testing of v21 has been scheduled to take place on 23 August.
- Budget has been reduced by 7 days to 158 days: this reflects PM time no longer being recorded against the proejct being offset against the additional work that has been required to support the resolution of the JIRAs in DEV and TEST. There is more effort being continued into 16/17 than originally planned.
- Demo of TestRail to IS Senior Supplier and Head of Development Services was positively received and IS Applications will be pursuing implementing this type of software as another success factor in projects.
- Minor release testing to be completed by CoreHR
- Final HR System testing - minor release for JIRA 76 fix on DEV and TEST
- Special CAB approval for delivery date to be requested
- Accessibility testing to be completed
HESA Staff Return 15/16
Report by Anne Mathison for July 2016
- Deployed to LIVE in July
- Apex work has been completed in Dev
- Apex work will be progressed to TEST and LIVE
- Start iterative testing in LIVE in August
Working Time Capture and Reporting ( was Enhancing Employment Technical Implementation)
Report by Susan Duff for July 2016
Achievements in Last Period
- Project Brief signed off and planning phase completed
- Breach report spec finalised and report developed for intial review.
- APEX report draft spec reviewed and agreed.
- IS Development resource made available and development of the APEX report completed
- Re-issued Project Brief with revised deliverables and scope approved with exception of Gordon Forbes who has been unavailable due to A/L and priority committments. Issue closed
- Not all the days allocated to this project will be used due to the reduction in the scope. Programme Manager and WIS approval for reduction of budget from 82 to 48 and also work continuing into 16/17. Issue closed
- Decision still needed from Project Sponsor on override of multipliers by approvers. Will be taken forward by the Project Sponsor for consideration as an additional piece of work. Issue open
- APEX report to be deployed into TEST
- Rework from initial feedback on eTime report to be completed
- Business resources to be confirmed for testing and business process change
- User Acceptance Testing of breach report and APEX report to be carried out
- Communication plan to be finalised
The project Status is RED to reflect the change in deliverables agreed in the now signed off Project Brief which has resulted in a reduction to the budget. The budget reduction and continuing effort into 16/17 has been approved by the Programme Manager and WIS.
Section Four: Closed or Withdrawn Projects