- Report Date
- November 2020
(Draft) TEL Programme Report compiled by Colin Watt, (IS Apps Programme Manager) for Programme Owner Karen Howie
Section One: Programme Commentary, RAG and Resources Update
Projects in Progress:
TEL057 Learn Foundations
TEL063 Lynda.com upgrade to Linkedin Learning
TEL068 EExams Procurement
Forward Look and RAG
Section Two: Projects Not Started
|Project Info||Programme Manager's Commentary|
|TEL070 (AP01-19) Moodle Annual Upgrade||Schedule to start Jan 2021|
Section Three: Projects in Progress
|Project Info||Project Manager's Commentary|
RAG Status: GREEN
Report by Lee-Ann Simpson for Nov 2020
Achievements in the last period
Lynda.com upgrade to Linkedin Learning
Report by Colin Watt for Nov 2020
LTW have confirmed there is no funding available to continue at present and that the project can be closed.
TEL Programme Manager has agreed to submit the project for closure w/c 07/12/20.
Report by Colin Forrest for Nov 2020
• The team prepared a business case submission for the SLT and ITC to grant funds for the procurement now that we have a clear scope. Funds were granted on the 27th of November so the project and procurement will continue.
• The team have continued to gather feedback from colleagues across the campus for the new system. The project board have already reviewed our requirements and actions from that review are being undertaken.
• The team have begun work on the Prior Information Notice (PIN) so that we can formally begin the procurement timeline.
• The funding approval has taken time which will have an impact on our procurement timeline. Once the PIN is released we will have to wait a minimum of 30 calendar days for the release of the Invitation to Tender (ITT). We anticipate releasing the ITT in January. Our original deployment date of April/May will more likely be in June. We will provide a further update in the next report.
• It will be important to complete our procurement documentation in December so that we can maintain a timeline as close to the original as possible. This should include a draft of the ITT which can be formally signed off in Jan next year.
Section Four: Closed or Withdrawn Projects
|Project Info||Project Managers Commentary|
|Closure Approved 14/08/20|
Has formal escalation taken place?