The pilot evaluation was done on the back of comments made by users from the 10 schools as follows:
1. as they used the IT Tools
2. Feedback gathered from Focus Groups at the end of the pilot period
3. Feedback gathered via surveys directed at different role groups at the end of the pilot period
Author: Anne-Marie O'Mullane, Jan 15
Reviewed by the Board on 22 Jan 15.
Greg Carter 16/6/15
Link to Accessibility document
Report on analysis of requirements for new version of ThankQ. Updated with stakeholder feedback 30/07. PDF created.
As the first project within the CRM Implementation Programme, this will serve as the pilot for CRM implementation. It is expected that many lessons will be learnt during this process, which will improve future CRM implementation projects across other teams with the UEBS.
The teams involved in this implementation project are:
- Corporate Engagement (Aidan Hetherington)
- Business Development (Marie Hendry and Douglas Graham)
- Head of Partnership Development (Gill Blair)