The development, implementation and monitoring of the Bayes Centre portfolio of data science-related Workforce Development training for continued professional development. The Bayes Centre’s Workforce Development training portfolio offers a collection of innovative data science-related education and training activities for industry, provided across a range of formats, including as continued professional development (CPD) and executive education (ExecEd) courses, both face-to-face and online.
This project will be managed by the Bayes Workforce Development Manager who will:
- Provide a focal point for non-traditional data science and AI training initiatives managing marketing, recruitment, learner admissions and access to courses;
- Work with external funding bodies, industrial partners and academic / professional services colleagues to develop new data science training options in line with workforce development needs
- Create and maintain website with complementary communications and marketing strategy materials to advertise opportunities to industry and build networks to cross-promote activity to help build on student numbers related to both traditional and non-traditional courses for KPI delivery;
- Conduct a review of existing University material to increase portfolio offering in line with academic vision and industry needs in the area of data science and AI;
- Monitor budgets related to external funding for marketing and fee distribution to participating course leads
In-kind contributions will also be made by the Bayes Education Team to support governance, quality assurance, etc to ensure this work is embedded within the University processes and systems and change management initiatives are undertaken to support streamlined delivery.
Current project status
|Report Date||RAG||Budget||Effort Completed||Effort to complete|
|December 2020||BLUE||0.0 days||0.0 days||0.0|