In response to student demand for a more personalised experience at the University, the project aims to ensure that students make more use of their email addresses based on student name instead of username (UUN). Their name-based email addresses already exist, of which most students are unaware.
Until now the strategy has been to implement the personalised addresses “silently” and therefore these aren't immediately apparent in the University's email systems and communications.
The key deliverables for this project are:
* Analyse an identify potential solutions the delivery of the personalised student email address
* identify the benefits and risks, costs and timeline, consequences and impacts for each proposed solution
* Create a draft Options Paper outlining each potential option for the delivery of the personalised student email, indicating a preferred option
* Obtain approval from EUSA for the preferred option
* Implement the agreed option/solution
Current project status
|Report Date||RAG||Budget||Effort Completed||Effort to complete|
|January 2018||GREEN||45.0 days||149.0 days||0.0|