Build Test Summary
1. Open JIRA Issues (including any outstanding DEV Environment Issues)
- Problem COM033-6Feedback for 'idstore_email_package.update_idstore_email' procedure (Component 3)
- Problem COM033-9Students can also have visitor staff accounts (tutors, demonstrators) - Can enter same email
The two outstanding JIRA's are being actively progressed and will be resolved by end 15/1/17
2. Completed JIRA Issues
- Problem COM033-1How many forenames do we add to a personalised email address?
- Problem COM033-2Changes to 'idstore_emailaddresses' (Component 2)
- Problem COM033-3Changes to 'idstore_email_unicode' (Component 2)
- Problem COM033-4Feedback for 'idstore_email_package' functions/procedures (Component 3)
- Problem COM033-5Has the IDM reconcile code been reviewed to consider whether any changes are required?
- Problem COM033-7Import script from SMSDIR
- Question COM033-8Should we also disable editing of emails in VRS for VSTU?
- Question COM033-10If change the primary email in VRS more than one - both emails become obsoleted
- Bug COM033-11Personalised email not changed when name changed in source system (EUCLID)
- Bug COM033-12Spelling mistake in advisory message in VRS
- Bug COM033-13Ensure all new tables are accessible via 'dsgbrowser' read-only view of IDM
- Question COM033-14After COM033 returning students will have a mail attribute present in CAuth (which won't be deliverable)
- Bug COM033-15Review how emails are displayed for returning students
- Bug COM033firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bug COM033-17Remove dependency on EUGEX sending IDM the correct email format
3. ITI Testing
- successfully replicated the current behaviour of the mail directory and mail relay functions on our test infrastructure, taking data from the test IDM