This article was published on
- Report Date
- July 2020
Achievements in Last Period:
- A second, extended pilot of the Warning Banner was concluded.
- A demonstration was given to college leads with a review of preparatory work done on auto-forwarding ban:
- Wording of draft website page was discussed with feedback given.
- The automated workflow design and form was discussed with feedback given.
- The project continues to run without approved budget. Funding to continue has yet to be addressed
- The findings of the Warner Banner pilot need to be presented to the ITC in Mid-September. This prevents the planned go-live date being achieved.
- Review technical constraints of the Warning Banner solution and thereafter, act upon the instructions of the ITC,
- Carry-out an initial pilot of the auto-forwarding ban.
- Revise the project plan (once the Project Sponsor returns from annual leave).