Report for August 2020
- Report Date
- August 2020
Achievements in Last Period:
New exclusion groups have been created to support a change in Microsoft policy for auto-forwarding.
- The project continues to run without approved budget.
- The implementation of the Warning Banner solution is subject to ITC approval. Concerns from the pilot have been escalated to this forum for consideration
- A change in Microsoft policy has recently been announced which means that the original ITI elements of the auto-forwarding work is now deemed redundant.
- The ITC is due to meet on the 16th September.
- Once clearer direction is given, the project plan will be revised to reflect decisions taken for the deployment of the Warning Banner and Auto-forwarding solutions.