Report for April 2020
- Report Date
- April 2020
Achievements in Last Period:
- The deployment of Global Admin Account restrictions is in progress and due for completion.
- The email warning banner for ISG was scheduled for deployment at the end of April.
- Initial testing of the auto forwarding ban has been completed
- CPAG members have yet to confirm whether they wish to opt-in/opt-out of the email warning banner work.
- There is no communication strategy in place for the roll-out of the auto forwarding ban.
- A further re-plan is required to include a communication and roll-out of the auto forwarding ban.
- Agreement is to be reached on who is best placed to manage the communication and timelines to achieve.
|Tightening Access Controls||01-May-2020|
|Deploy Block Rules for Auto-Forwarding||01-May-2020|
|Warning banner on external emails||15-May-2020|