Report for May 2020
- Report Date
- May 2020
Achievements in Last Period:
- Timelines for the project have been re-planned.
- There has been a change in team composition - to avoid on-going resource conflict within Service Management.
- The University Relationship Manager has been asked to assist the project and will support communications to College/Support Service Leads.
- A proposed solution has been prepared as a process map for the ban on auto-forwarding.
- Data analysis has been undertaken the findings of which have helped shape next steps.
- The project is progressing but with budget in need of revision.
- Complete work on admin access controls and warning banner deliverables.
- For the ban on auto-forwarding:
- A website page with is to be created.
- An automated workflow design and form is to be progressed for routing requests to the appropriate authorisers.
- Preparation of wording for acceptance/rejection emails.
|D4.5 Warning banner on external emails||16-Jun-2020|
|D1.1 Reduce Global Admin Users||16-Jun-2020|
|D2.1 Block Rules to prevent Auto-Forwarding||26-Aug-2020|