Report for December 2017
- Report Date
- December 2017
Achievements in Last Period
- DEV build still in progress. Was planned to finish 22/12, but there are still a number of complexities to be addressed. Progress is being made, but much slower than anticipated. It continues to be difficult to estimate a DEV build completion date, as much of the work relates to new architecture and configuration. We are closely monitoring progress against a triaged and prioritised list of tasks. The EDW build is at the technical leading edge, and the experience gained will prove useful for other non-DTI work.
- BI/MI service organization tasks underway.
- Org / Hierarchy build complete. Session held with Talend technical pre-sales consultant to review design. End-to-end demonstration held.
- Technical guidelines documentation in progress.
- Slow progress on DEV infrastructure build (see above).
- Complete DEV build.
- Commence TEST build.
- Continue BI/MI service organisation analysis.
The project is currently reporting AMBER, until either a) the DEV build is complete, or b) the project delivery dates are adjusted.