Report for October 17
- Report Date
- October 2017
Achievements in Last Period
- None this month
- A second draft of the toolkit was expected by 6 October. Unfortunately the consultant was unable to deliver and new dates were agreed. Delivery was to be 10 November with an interim review on 31 October and closure moved to 11 December.
- However on 30 October the consultant confirmed that the delivery of work in progress at 31 October was not achievable. Consultant is going to concentrate on the Estates work first and then the toolkit. He will deliver the toolkit in full by 10 November allowing review and amendment with signoff expected by 24 November. Closure date has not been affected.
- We are expecting that the 1st draft of this work is as close to the final version as possible.
- Programme manager has escalated with consultancy MD.
- BI/MI consultant to provide draft of toolkit by 10 November
- Review meetings are already set up and will take place on 17 and 24 November
- Meeting also set up on 24 November to discuss how to deliver the templates into service and where they will reside
Project is Green as new dates have been agreed following delay to deliverables
Rag commentary: N/A