Priority and Funding
- This is a Priority 1 project and is sponsor funded by Digital Transformation
- Days provided from the DTI User Centred Portal Programme are 120 days of which are split across financial years (74 days in 16/17, 46 days in 17/18) following planning exercise budget estimated as overall 320 days.
- Please note as full business requirements are still to be gathered and prioritised a further re-estimation will be required at commencement of each work package.
Impact and Dependencies
- This project will deliver to Production developments from WEB010 project
- There may be dependency on DTI - Enterprise API programme to deliver key API and availability of infrastructure for key work packages.
- There may be dependency on DTI010 - Digital Experience Standard to receive information to influence notification work packages
- There may be dependency from / to DTI011 - User Centred Portal Pilot to impact /influence notification work packages
- There may be dependency from / to SAS002 Student to impact /influence notification work packages
- Please note that the current version of Notifications Service is aligned to existing MyEd structure and further developments may be required within the DT1011 project to integrate with the Notifications Service