Report for December 2017
- Report Date
- December 2017
The build of the VSAN solution to replace the Atlantis is now complete.
One outstanding fix for the Netscaler needs to be done in January, but otherwise there is no more build required from Softcat and the Desktop team can now start development in January.
The project plan has been updated and the scheduled dates for completion of build, testing and delivery of the new service, agreed as realistic and attainable by the project team. The project manager will send an update to the project board early January, to include the new payment schedule and UAT dates.
Achievements in Last Period
- confirm new payment schedule - done
- communication plan draft - pending
- UAT planning and user engagement draft - pending
Issues and Risks
- Issue : We have technical issues around Unavailability of Ports and HTML 5 not working with Citrix which are showstoppers - solution now agreed but we need to find a day to implement
- netscaler fix
- confirm project plan
- update to project board
- communication plan draft
- UAT planning and user engagement draft
|15-Jan-2018||Citrix and VSAN Builds Complete (payment 2/5)|
|19-Feb-2018||Solution Build Complete (payment 3/5)|
|30-Mar-2018||UAT and Technical Testing Sign-off|
|18-Apr-2018||Start Pilot Service|
|14-Jun-2018||Deployment of Apps to User Devices -Full Service Live (payment 4/5)|
|12-Jul-2018||Sign-off Full Service Deployment|
|23-Jul-2018||Closure of Project (payment 5/5)|