Report for April 2018
- Report Date
- April 2018
The Network has been unavailable due to outage problems from Monday 16th with Thursday 3rd May as scheduled date for repair and restoration.
Accordingly the planned work with Softcat to complete the build items post-strike had to be cancelled and re-arranged, with a date of 4th May as new date for completion although at risk from network.
New dates for the project needs to be replanned and communicated to the project board and UAT testers - project manager will wait for build to complete.
Project is RED as the 14 day outage of the network after the previous delay from the strikes and change freeze is likely to push the service launch to end of August and possible September.
Technical Testing plan has been agreed with Enterprise. UAT testing will start mid-May.
Achievements in Last Period
- complete Build - pending network restoration - not achieved
- UAT planning and dates agreed - specific dates to be set per application as scripts are readied
- Technical tests agreed - Monday 23rd April meeting : achieved
- communication plan - pending completion of build and Phil Chard onsite - not achieved
Issues and Risks
- Issue : We need NHS agreement on whitelisting our ports
- complete Build - pending network restoration
- start UAT tests
- engsgement with training and helpdesk
- start technical tests
- communication plan - pending completion of build and Phil Chard consultant onsite
Project needs replanned - once build is complete (network restored)