Report for November 2018
- Report Date
- November 2018
Limited progress made during November due to unavailability of the project manager and limited updates on the outstanding queries:-
- Technical testing scheduled to commence in Feb 2019 once brocade network project has handed over to service (expected end of Jan 2019) - exact date still to be confirmed by CISX05 Brocade project.
- No updates on progress of UAT activities from the CSE and CMVM areas
- USD Helpline team have confirmed that January is not a suitable option for training - awaiting feedback on what date/times would be suitable from February onwards.
Project will only go back to overall RAG status of green once...
- Brocade dates have been confirmed
- On-site training dates have been scheduled for all three groups
- An update and agreed timescales for testing efforts under CSE and CMVM colleges has been established
Achievements in Last Period
- Receipt of graphics and logo files for use on EdWeb site
- Updated low-level design (LLD) and technical architecture document (TAD) review in progress by ENT team (95% complete) - expected to complete by end of December
Next Steps (December/January)
- PIA approval ( with service owner and sponsor for final approvals)
- OLA approval (final draft to be issued for review w/b 03/12)
- Finalise training dates following confirmation from USD team
- Support CSE and CMVM colleagues with test preparation and execution activities
- Issue re-baselined project plan
- Set date for next project board
Future Steps (January+)
- Approval of communications plan - reminder given at project board in August - to be a specific agenda item for next board meeting.
|Integrate||Dependency: Brocade 10G Network Ready for Technical Testing||01-Feb-19|
|Accept||Technical Testing Sign-Off||01-Mar-19|
|Deliver||Deployment of Apps to User Devices -Full Service Live||29-Mar-19|
|Deliver||Sign-off Full Service Deployment||29-Mar-19|
|Close||Closure of Project||03-May-19|