This project will configure and deliver Windows 10 to all student facing systems in the Desktop Services provided ISFM Service.
This will include all open access / school labs, lecture theatres, laptops, cafes, exam kiosks, training suites, meeting rooms, study pods and study rooms .
Note - locally managed areas such as MVM will be deploying this themselves
To update the current version of Windows 7 supported desktop to the new version Windows 10 to all teaching spaces within the University prior to the start of the new academic year 18/19.
- Deliver Windows 10 to all student facing systems in the Desktop Services provided ISFM Service
- Technical training to locally devolved areas complete
- Support training complete
- Relevant documentation updated
The University will be current and in a position to take advantage of new features and facilities from Microsoft.
- All Windows 7 supported desktops migrated to the new version of Windows 10 to all teaching spaces
- All lectures and teaching classes are able to take place on Day 1
|TBC||Project Start Date||Initiate||Yes|
|TBC||Planning sign off||Plan||No|
|TBC||Roll out to Teaching Areas commences||Build||No|
|31-Aug-2018||Roll out to Teaching Areas complete||Accept||No|
|15-Sep-2018||Handover to Service commences||Deliver||No|
|29-Sep-2018||Handover to Service Complete||Deliver||No|
|29-Sep-2018||Project Delivery Complete||Deliver||No|
|13-Oct-2018||Project Closure Complete||Close||No|