Exam Boards were introduced into the ECA Learning Management System (LMS) in 2012, since then there have been several releases to improve and extend the exam board functions in the portal.
This year another round of refinements are required to further improve and embed the exam board process in the portal. This project will assess the size of these enhancement, decide relative priorities and deliver enhacement in time for the exam board in May 2014 (ideally delivering the enhancement in April 2014 to ensure a sufficient lead time before they are used in practice).
- A list of enhancements is attached to the deliverable section, these will be prioritised and estimated, all the enhancements that can be realistically delivered by the April 2014 will be included in scope. Please note that any overrun will result in enhancements being removed from scope given the nature of the fixed deadline for delivery.
- Deliver as many enhancements as possible before the hard release deadline of April 2014.
- Enhanced features relating the exam boards (see detailed list of all enhancements in the attached excel spreadsheet)
- More efficient use of the exam board feacture leading to reduction in administration outside of the ECA portal
- Delivery of prioritise enhancements into Live by April 2014