The project work will initially encompass further discussions on the scope and desirability of the suggested changes. These will be undertaken by IS technical teams and IS SMT.
Once the scope is agreed, it is anticipated that the following work will need to be carried out:
- Work packages will be created to implement agreed changes to VPN and wireless authentication
- Impact analysis will be undertaken to determine the outcome of any proposed changes to the Office 365 authentication.
- A checkpoint - yes/no decision - will be carried out by the Senior Management members of the project team
- If it is agreed that the modifications to O365 will go ahead, a work package to deploy these changes will need to br created
- There will subsequently be a review of the changes made to the services
Resources Skills and Cost
Resource will be required from ITI CIS and Enterprise Services sections to look at the VPN and wireless authentication.
Resource will be required from ITI Enterprise Services and IS Apps Application and Service Management teams and possibly Development Services for Office 365.
Resource will also be required from User Services Division to input to the analysis work that is planned.