This project will procure Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM) software and supporting services and consultancy, including:
- Identification of an EPPM application (including associated applications) to align with Estates Capital Programme Strategy goals;
- Purchase of software licenses for 25 Estates Project Managers and Support staff;
- Purchase of software (application and database) support for 3 years (plus an option to extend for a further 2 and 4 years);
- Purchase of Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) hosting solution for 3 years (plus an option to extend for a further 2 and 4 years);
- Technical implementation and configuration of the application to meet Estates and IS goals;
- Solution implementation, transition and handover of a stable, supportable solution to a business-as-usual (BAU) support team.
This project will close with either the signing of Terms & Conditions of contract with a preferred bidder, or signoff from Estates and Procurement of a high-impact risk such that procurement is unable to continue in its agreed form, under OJEU conditions.
This Project is part of the Estates Capital System Programme. The programme is split into a number of work streams, including Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM). EPPM seeks to develop a new technical solution to improve Estates capabilities in Capital and scenario financial planning and Project management within the Estates Development function. The EPPM work stream will be delivered by a series of projects:
- Estates Capital System Procurement (EST102)
- Estates Capital System Implementation (EST103)
- Estates Capital System Embed & Optimise (EST104)
This project follows EST101 - Estates Capital System Business Case, which comprised:
- Estates transformation analysis performed by Price Waterhouse Coopers in May 2016;
- Faithful & Gould’s scoping study of November 2016.
LINK TO PROJECT SHAREPOINT: https://uoe.sharepoint.com/sites/estatesis/Shared%20Documents/Forms/AllItems.aspx?e=5%3A5a92e215655c461caba2cd1516b71107&FolderCTID=0x0120000DB8DB9FF949744A8046F0604DB90AFD&id=%2Fsites%2Festatesis%2FShared%20Documents%2FCapital%20System%20Programme%2FEST102%20Estates%20Capital%20System%20Procurement
Current project status
|Report Date||RAG||Budget||Effort Completed||Effort to complete|
|October 2018||GREEN||218.0 days||243.2 days||0.0|