Priority and Funding
This is a normal priority project and is sponsor funded.
The initial internal estimate was 30 days to get project to a solution point and approx. 60 days to complete the delivery, spread across IS applications. An additional 10 days has been added at request of DevTech to allow for interaction with Vendor.
Total effort estimated 70days.
External consultancy services and capital costs are not yet know but expected to be approx. £10k – £15k.
Impact and Dependencies
- This project will likely have some dependency on the progress and delivery of the ARCHIBUS Upgrade Project EST098 as both project will have shared resources internally (BA & Tech Dev) and externally with MASS. The ARCHIBUS Upgrade project is delivering the core 23.1 Archibus System and Functionality but it is currently expected that the requirements for this project will be addressed in parallel to the upgrade and are not solely dependent on EST098 being successfully implemented and stable.
Other factors this project is dependent on are:
- On time delivery of working software (if required) and code to transfer data between environments.
- Availability of IS resources particularly Development Technology (if required)
- Analyst to assist with UAT test planning and testing.
- Estates availability to complete requirements and UAT.
|Risk ID||Risk Description||Consequence||Residual Probability||Residual Risk level||Current & Management Processes and Mitigated Activities and Future Developments|
|1||Limited Asbestos software applications||Delays||High||Minor||Work with existing supplier to ensure no loss of functionality if data to be replicated into ARCHIBUS.|
|2||Solution not yet agreed||Delays||Medium||Moderate||Ensure collaborative approach followed to ensure vendors (MASS and SHINE) develop a solution in line with Estates requirements.|
|3||Current ARCHIBUS environment||Delays||Medium||Major||Ensure engagement of MASS and documentation of any change requirements in existing systems.|