Priority and Funding
This is a normal priority project and is sponsor funded.
The initial internal estimate is 30 days to get project to a solution point and approx. 60 days to complete the delivery, spread across IS applications.
External consultancy services and capital costs are not yet know but expected to be approx. £10k – £15k.
See the estimating work sheet for further information.
Impact and Dependencies
- This project will likely have some dependency on the progress and delivery of the ARCHIBUS Upgrade Project EST098 as both project will have shared resources internally (BA & Tech Dev) and externally with MASS. The ARCHIBUS Upgrade project is delivering the core 23.1 Archibus System and Functionality but it is currently expected that the requirements for this project will be addressed in parallel to the upgrade and are not solely dependent on EST098 being successfully implemented and stable.
Other factors this project is dependent on are:
- On time delivery of working software (if required) and code to transfer data between environments.
- Availability of IS resources particularly Development Technology (if required)
- Analyst to assist with UAT test planning and testing.
- Business availability to complete requirements and UAT.
- Possibility of not being able to find a suitable fit for purpose solution that is compatible with integration into ARCHIBUS and delivers to the Health and Safety and Estates expected scope and specific requirements.
- Scope, approach, costs and timing have not been fully agreed.
- Scope, approach, costs and timing have not been agreed confirmed with any solution Vendor.
- Changes to agreed scope could adversely impact project delivery.
- Current ARCHIBUS Environment not scoped to handle demands of any possible integrations into the system.
- The ARCHIBUS DEV, TEST and LIVE environments may not be completely aligned.
- Year-end activities may impact resource availability including IS and Estates.