Report for January 2020
- Report Date
- January 2020
Two work streams fully engaged:
User Acceptance Testing
- 50% completed utilising Business, IS Service Management & Development Services resources.
- Sign off resource for Space confirmed readiness for sign off for 2/3 Space reports
- Support documentation 70% completed by Development Services. Review session planned February.
- Talend access for Production Management enabled ETL-dev and ETL-test.
- IS PMO completed Health check (Jan 2020). Programme Manager & Project Managers review is work in progress.
- Production Management engaged & resource support confirmed for Deployment Checklist tasks.
- Programme Manager & Project Managers to complete the Health check and then agree actions with PMO author & Application Development and Operations Deputy Director.
- Complete User Acceptance Testing, Retest phrase including sign off
- Complete Deployment Checklist & Go CAB tasks including sign off.
- Obtain agreement for IS resources through to Closure
- Update BRD version 1.7, including alignment to revised scope & changes based on UAT outcomes.
- The environments (dev, test and live) Archibus that are being used for the testing are out of date and do not reflect the current Live environment. This makes the testing more difficult for the developers.
- The scope of the project has been extended as the BRD was written 1.5 years ago and the interpretation of the requirements has not been controlled.
- This project is over budget, has increased its scope and also the timeline will need to be extended due to complex issues found during testing
- Industrial action for five weeks from last week in Feb. May impact Deployment, pushing out project timeline
- A key Development Service resource has been taken ill. This may impact the User Acceptance Testing & sequential phrases of the project for Space Reports, pushing out project timelines.
The Project team is focused on tasks to support User Acceptance Testing and preparation for Deployment. PMO, Program & Project Managers are completing a Health Check. The Project Manager has drafted a Project plan with next steps to secure resources for Project Completion. Once resources confirmed resource effort to complete will be added to Asta Projects.