Report for Mid March 2020
- Report Date
- March 2020
- IS Dev Tec and BI SME supporting Jira’s’ resolutions.
- Deployment work-stream are ready to execute Implementation plan with one week’s notice.
- Cancelled GO CAB (Technical approval for release to production) Implementation start date of 16th March.
Project Team Decisions
- Expected delivery for Jira resolutions has moved out to an estimated resolution from 23rd to 30th March.
- Based on bullet one in this list, agreement reached:
- User Acceptance Testers to hold off on retests until notified by PM of IS updates to all raised Jira’s.
- Weekly UAT meetings have been cancelled from last week in Feb. & throughout March.
- Estates testers for Maintenance reports will review schedules and plan retest once notification received. It is estimated that this will be 2 weeks duration, as there is a requirement from testers to include regression testing.
- Estate tester for Space Reports can retest & update test plans post 28th March at the earliest. The expected duration of retest and update test plans is four hours duration (two, two hour sessions).
- Training Eileen, Jane & Pauline are looking to register & complete online or class room training.
- Dates & timelines to be revisited midway point of User Acceptance Testing for: Acceptance sign off date, GO Cab release to production approval, date for deployment, date for IS training & Estates communications dates.
- PM to distribute Acceptance sign off deck.
- IS to prep for face to face BI Training
- Complete Jira resolutions.
- Complete BRD version 1.7, to include changes based on UAT agreed resolution outcomes.
- This project is over budget, has increased its scope and also the timeline will need to be extended due to complex issues found during testing ((Issue 18)
- Change of Milestones (Issue 17) has been realised PM raising request to move Time and overall RAG Status from Amber to Red.
- Risk 12, "Risk of additional Issues found during the second round of Testing” has impacted milestones & is being escalated to Programme Manager & Estates Sponsor.
- Closed in this period based on no impact. February Industrial action for five weeks from last week in Feb. May impact Deployment, pushing out project timeline. PM monitoring effort. There has been no impact to date.
- Resolved in this period Archibus TEST, has not been available since 27th Feb. due to an outstanding issue from Project EST-126 where the EBISTEST database has been upgraded but there is an issue with one of the files. The Fix has a high priority and the PM for EST126 is working with resolvers to fix. The User Acceptance Testing for Space Reports, is on hold awaiting this change. Agreed sign off by 10Th March will be missed.
User Acceptance retest on hold since 27th February awaiting access to test and Universe plus BI resolutions. Preparation for downstream activities not related to UAT have been defined. Planning and execution for Deployment to live will restart mid UAT restart. The project tolerance on time has been impacted as a result of Risk 12 "Additional issues ....". PM escalating to IS/Estates.