Report for April 2020
- Report Date
- April 2020
To follow is a report for all of April, including updates up to 5th May:
- IS Dev Tec supported Jira’s’ resolutions for Space Universe during April.
- UAT has started for Space & Maintenance Reports. Estates have provided a second resource to support Maintenance UAT
- File structure and audience for reports agreed
- Updates to BRD1.7 is work in progress based on UAT agreed resolution outcomes.
- Update Sign off deck
- Sign off Acceptance testing week of the 11th May by Business Lead
- Sign off Acceptance testing week of the 18th May by Project Sponsor
- Agree deployment date with DEV TEC & arrange date for GO CAB (Technical approval for release to production) Expected Go Live activities week of 15th June
- Deployment Sign off work-stream are ready to execute Implementation plan with one week’s notice.
- Training carried forward Estates: Eileen, Jane & Pauline to register & complete online or class room training
- Complete BRD version 1.7, to include changes based on UAT agreed resolution outcomes.
- Estates to schedule communication post go live
- This project is over budget, has increased its scope and also the timeline will need to be extended due to complex issues found during testing (Issue 18)
- There has been a delay to Acceptance Sign off due to complexity of changes required to SPACE Universe. This delay will have a domino effect on later stages in this Project. The Programme Manager, Derrick Matheson and Project Sponsor, Karen Adamson both agree that the project overall status should remain as Amber as all stages of the project are planned for (Issue 17).
Risks movement, Carried forward from previous report
- Risk 12, "Risk of additional Issues found during the second round of Testing” has impacted milestones. This was escalated to Programme Manager & Estates Sponsor, whom agree that project should remain in Amber as there are plans in place to manage project.
User Acceptance has restarted with expected Acceptance sign offs in May & Deployment then Closure in June. Reports file structure and audience agreed. Work in progress to finalise set of documents to support sign off and record deliverables. Estates and IS agree to report overall status based on project tolerance on time has been impacted, project is over budget and challenges with resources whose workload has increased due to COVID 19 impact.