Report for May 2020
- Report Date
- May 2020
To follow is a report for all of May, including updates up to 1st June (IS Effort):
- IS Dev Tec & Service Management supported Jira’s’ resolutions for Space & Maintenance up to 14th May.
- Business Lead for Space agreed Acceptance Sign off for three Space reports on 14th May.
- To comply with directions from Estates Programme Manager and IS Programme Manager, Estates UAT team, IS Dev Tec & Service Management project representative were advised on 14th May that Jira’s’ would only be supported with effort to complete quote and that no changes were to be applied to the reports.
- A report on effort to complete sent to IS Programme Manager, week starting 18th May.
- Dates for Deployment to Closure agreed with EDW Project lead. Availability to support agreed with executives from IS Dev Tec, Service Management, Application Management and Dev Tec Manager . Project Manager awaiting formal sign for dates from Service Management lead. Expected week starting 8th June.
- Dates for Deployment to Closure proposal agreed with EDW Project lead with caveat changes to reports to be made post live. Details sent to Estates and IS Sponsors, Business Leads & Programme Managers during week starting 25th May.
- File structure and audience for reports set up in production by Service Management in anticipation of Paternity leave. With agreement that Dev Tec would promote to production.
- BRD1.8 distributed to support Acceptance Sign Offv, changes reflect agreed resolutions delivered in UAT.
- Meeting scheduled 2nd June with Estates (Sponsor, Business Leads & Programme Manager) and IS (Project Manager, Programme Manager & Supplier Sponsor) to agree Acceptance Sign off and dates for Deployment and Closure.
- Meeting scheduled with Application Management to agree Deployment to Closure dates.
- PM to look out for Deployment - Closure dates approval from Service Management lead. Expected 9th June.
- Agree deployment date with GO CAB (Technical approval for release to production) Expected Go Live activities week of 22nd June
- Carried forward from April report. Deployment Sign off work-stream are ready to execute Implementation plan with one week’s notice.
- Training carried forward from March report, Estates: Eileen, Jane & Pauline to register & complete online or class room training
- Estates to schedule communication post go live
- This project is over budget, has increased its scope and also the timeline has extended. Further delays Risk project not being completed within the current Financial year.
- DEV TEC availability to support Deployment to Closure will be limited due to increase demand to support SEP HR EDW solution. Driver for requesting Deployment - Closure June /July
- Risk 12, "Risk of additional Issues found during the second round of Testing” has impacted milestones. IS Programme Manager has proposed that in flight changes are managed post go live to enable Deployment to Closure within current Financial year.
- Risk X, "Costs have increased due to effort to support issues raised in UAT & extended project milestones".
User Acceptance testing restarted in May and was put on hold on the 14th May at the request of Estates and IS Programme Manager, to enable assessment of change needs and review of effort to complete changes. Space reports obtained Acceptance Sign off status on the 14th May by Estates Business Lead. Deployment then Closure in June/July agreed with executives on project. Managers for IS areas to provide formal sign off. Estates formal sign off scheduled for 3rd June. Request to WIS to approve Deployment to Closure dates dependent on IS Managers sign off.