Report for January 2018
- Report Date
- January 2018
Achievements in Last Period
- Space and Maintenance Analysis – work with Simpson Associates has been completed and 2nd consolidated draft is in progress (see issues below).
- Design phase in progress.
- We have signed-off the Simpsons work some 3 months than originally planned. I would rate the standard of the deliverables to be “just about satisfactory”. The UofE team have had to expend significantly more effort than expected to review and comment on several drafts, in order to reach this level. We are also planning to conduct some additional work on both sets of deliverable to bring them in-line with our expectations.
- Analysis / Design phases are running late.
- Project is dependent upon the delivery of EDW Dev, Test & Live environments. There have been delays to the Dev build. This is likely to have a knock-on effect, yet to be accounted for in the published milestones.
- Approve and sign-off consolidated Business Analysis.
- Complete design work.
The project is reporting AMBER until a) the final analytical work and design is signed off; or b) the project dates are adjusted.