An online survey was conducted to request feedback from users of the various financial systems in use at the University.
Participants were requested to rate the applications on ease of use, performance and overall. They were also asked to comment on the various systems and to identify their top 3 issues with financial systems.
A total of 102 people responded.
Summary results can be seen via the linked pages below.
Comments have been reviewed and a number of potential system improvements identified. The first package of improvements was delivered on 9th January, which included several enhancements to WebFirst, including: -
- ability to search for reports by number
- ability to store a list of frequently used reports (favourites)
- short descriptions of report purpose/contents
- additional information has been added to two of the Purchase Order reports to assist with identifying the status of goods receipt / invoice payment
- an automated link between eAuthorisations/WebFirst to speed up the set-up of WebFirst users
- new look/feel
Further enhancements to WebFirst, eITs, and the Finance Wiki and planned for the coming months.