Priority and Funding
The importance of the Upgrade from C-Series to PT-X is recognised with a priority of HIGHER.
This project is one of compliance and will also be CORE funded.
Impact and Dependencies
Project FIN134 will deliver a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution with an upgrade that replaces an outdated version of the software and the running on outdated infrastructure. Technological improvements with the inclusion of new features and on-going support from an external supplier. The project delivery is expected to result in:
- Automated security updates
- Access to cloud version anywhere, anytime, any device
- Multi-factor authentication
- Improved admin rights and the ability to modify approval workflows to enhance efficiency
- Widened, twin administrators options.
- The completion of the project should be no later than the 26th June, 2020.
- Development Technology and Application Management resource will be assigned to work on the project to meet all project milestones.
- The 3rd party, Bottom line Technologies can support the project plan.
- The engagement model with the 3rd party will be managed via the Project Sponsor who will own the relationship with the vendor.
- Resource to undertake Acceptance Testing will be provided by the Finance department and will be available to support the timelines of the project plan.
- RBS to provide a new HSM certificate and to be validated in the PTX documentation.
|Ref.||Title||Initial Risk Status||Current Risk status||Approach||Owner|
|1||Disruption from the current Novel coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak||Amber||Amber||Retain||Portfolio Manager|
|2||Finance Department Resource Availability and Prioritisation of Work||Green||Green||Reduce||Project Sponsor|
|3||Development Technology Resource Availability and Prioritisation of Work||Amber||Amber||Reduce||Development Manager|
|4||Applications Management Resource Availability and Prioritisation of Work||Amber||Amber||Reduce||Applications Manager|
|5||3rd Party Resource Availability and Prioritisation of Work||Green||Green||Retain||Project Sponsor|
|6||Delays in Contract Approvals||Green||Green||Reduce||Project Sponsor|
|7||Delays in Infrastructure Setup||Green||Green||Reduce||Development Manager|
|8||Insufficient Project Budget||Green||Green||Retain||Project Sponsor|
|9||Project Delivery Timelines||Green||Green||Retain||Project Manager|
|10||Sustainability of home working||Amber||Amber||Retain||Portfolio Manager|